Santafé de Antioquia Tour
This beautiful town has a history to tell you in every corner. Walking by its stone streets, admiring its colonial architecture and going through the Cauca River, are some of the activities that you can’t miss during your visit to La Ciudad Madre.
Places to visit
- Fernando Gómez Martínez tunnel, the largest in latin America with 4.6 kms.
- Santafé de Antioquia: Metropolitan Cathedral, Simón Bolívar Main Square, Santa Bárbara church and Juan del Corral museum.
- Bridge of the West
- Pick up and drop off service at your hotel
- Private transportation with bilingual driver
- Travel insurance
- Walking tour in Santafé de Antioquia
- 8 hours
Per groups up to 4 people or less